Thursday, October 6, 2011

Update and Small Story

  • Virginia
  • Three jobs
  • Two classes starting around my bday
  • Fall = awesome
  • Football = awesome

I worked at Huntington yesterday for 3.5 hours. For the last two hours I was there, I was one-on-one with a little girl named E (3rd grade). I had heard about her and seen her running around a bunch. All the teachers adored her and she was a cutie! Yesterday I learned she is not only a cutie, but a pistol, too. She was cracking jokes (albeit weird ones...) and having teachers laughing all over the place. It was sorta difficult to get her to focus, but when she did she was on point. Then she went to go get another book to work from. Two minutes later, she comes back and says, "I can't find it." "Okay," I say "Let's go look for it together." So we went out onto the floor and looked for it. Couldn't find it. So we decided to move on to the next book. Couldn't find it. Sooo we decided to move on to the NEXT book. Could not find it. What?! Three books missing?! Impossible! I asked a couple of the other teachers and they tried looking for the three missing books and nada. Then another teacher comes up to me while E is prancing around and tells me that whenever I have E I should get the books myself because the teachers are fairly certain she hides the books. Awesome.

2 comments: