Monday, October 17, 2011

Random Thought: Clubbing

As I was enjoying a nice leisurely drive today, I did a lot of thinking. Well, not TOO much thinking, but enough to keep me awake on the drive home. Anyways, one thing I thought about and stuck with me until I arrived home was clubbing. You know, going out dancing to a club with really really loud music, flashing lights, creepy guys, and scantily-clad women. I know, I know, not every guy that goes is creepy and not every girl is dressed in the most naughty outfit they dare not show up to their grandparents' house in, but whatever, that's besides the point.

Continuing on... The main thing is that I have only been clubbing, like, twice in America. Two times, both gay bars. It was a lot of fun, don't get me wrong, but I have never been to any other clubs except outside of America. I've been clubbing in England (London, Ambleside), Korea, Thailand, and even Cambodia... Anyways.

It was just a random thought. Nothing exciting, nothing exciting at all. Just something I thought about today and was like, "Hmm. Interesante."

Peace, love, & (yea, I found it!) kimchi!

No comments:

Post a Comment