Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm outta hereeeee

My adventures in the States is coming to end, folks. Yes, yes indeed.

For those of you that I have talked to, even if for a brief moment, know that I'm not the happiest person being back in Virginia. So, taking my own advice, I'm going to become un-unhappy! I started by looking into jobs in Japan and Korea (again). After realizing that working a full-time job and doing an online master's program would probably cause more harm than good, I've decided to move to Kuwait! Yes, my parents are there still. Yes, I'll be living with them. Yes, I'll be [hopefully] tutoring to make some money. Any more questions?

So, there you have it, guys: I'm moving. I'm getting outta here! My adventure in the States end around January 12th! Let the craziness of packing ensue...

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So are you getting your masters online still? How long wiil you be there. Im sooooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read your blog about 2012 adventures!

    ReplyDelete