Friday, January 13, 2012

Reporting from JFK

Here I am again, traveling. Not really traveling as in hopping from one spot to another a couple weeks at a time, but traveling through the air to land in a foriegn country that I will make my home for a bit.
Most of you know that I will be moving to Kuwait for an unknown amount of time. My parents have lived and worked in Kuwait for about a year and a half now and I have decided to join them. While there, for the remainder of this school year, I will be tutoring (hopefully) and getting started on my Master's! Exciting stuff.

Anywhos, I will be starting up my blog a bit more now since I'll be having more adventures (HOPEFULLY!). As I will be on a visitor's visa that is only valid for 90 days, I will have to leave the country every 3 months or so! Sooooo, DEFINITELY more adventures! New adventures make me so happy and excited! Straight up adrenaline rush starting in the pit of my stomach (weird?) and spreading through the rest of my body. Great, natural buzz.
Yea... that's my update for now. I'm sure I'll have a couple stories about my travel from JFK (where I am now) to Kuwait. I have layovers in Paris and Bahrain, landing in Kuwait about 1:30pm on Thursday east coast time (9:30pm in my new time zone). Already have a few from my trip from DC to JFK... so I'm sure there will be more.

Peace, love, & buzzes

No comments:

Post a Comment