Wednesday, January 25, 2012

RIP Colorful, Sticker-ful Waterbottle

So, I've been going into school everyday to hang out with the rents (mostly my mom because I can actually understand the stuff she's teaching) and then hanging out with KG2.
Today, we were getting ready to go outside for recess and a kid comes up to me and says "Sophia! I know how to spell your name!" And I was all like "Wowww, how do you spell it?!" And he answered, "S-S-H!"
Awww, he saw my initials on my ASA water bottle. I had to take them off, along with all of the stickers, though cos the kids had jam and so, therefore, jamhands and were touching everything! ME! MY WATERBOTTLE! ME! Ugh. So sad, so sad. I miss my stickers. My waterbottle looks so naked and skinny without them. :(
But, in other news, I'm getting used to being here... Sorta making friends, which is a good thing, but still mostly hang with the rents. Random Glee sing-a-longs and dance parties with momma? Okay! Learning about cool Kuwaiti/Arabic facts from daddy? Okay!
That's it for now, folks!

Peace, love, & stickers (send some!)

1 comment: