Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Reason # 98324982734917

I love KatieD.  This is one of the many reasons why: 

Sophia, my pet
When you help me, I am set.
You are so good to me
I can't wait till you I see
Somewhere it is warm and dry
So we can look up at the sky
And talk about our dino tattoo.
Maybe we will go to the zoo?
But I don't really like those,
so perhaps we can buy new clothes?!
Just so that we can be ready for theme night
Because you know those are always allright.
A serious question I have for you
How much money will I spend at the place you leave your shoe?
It is your home Kuwait, I speak
Why doesn't a monkey have a beak?
If you were to guess how many dollars I should bring,
What would you say to me o'er the string
That has held us together these long years;
it is skype I speak of. Duh! Clean your ears!
I am so happy to see you soon!
I will probably just swoon.

Peace, love, & less than a month!

1 comment: