Saturday, February 18, 2012

Play-by-tiny-little-play

Weekends are awesome. Not that I do much during the weekdays... YET! It's just nice having the rentals and the other cool cool people around.

This weekend (by the way, weekends are Friday and Saturday here) on Thursday, there was a huge basketball game, so I sauntered on over to the school to partake in being a spectator. We, unfortunately, did not win, but we played one helluva game! Rock on. Afterwards, the rents and I hung out with PhiLindsay, the HuffHos, Emily, and Stephen. Most excellent.

The following day, a couple of the ladies went to the salon. It was an interesting experience. Painful. Yea. Then we just chilled out, per usual. That night, a couple of us went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday's (WOOT) and then went to a show at Kuwait Little Theater. KLT is super cute! It's a little theater (duh) that is in Kuwait (duh, again) and a combination of foreigners and Kuwaitis put on shows! It's so cute. Last night the show was entitled "Love Story" and it was practically like Glee. COOL! Needless to say, I wiggled and sang along most of the show. They had references to Friends and How I Met Your Mother and one of the guys wore a BAZINGA! shirt! BALLER! Exciting.

Today, Saturday, we went to school because there was a carnival! The kids teamed up with other kids and sold stuff and just a bunch of stuff. There were bouncy castles (yes, I went on them, duh), turtles (didn't buy one..), water guns, and other cool things. Since then, I've been hanging out. Filled out my FAFSA (YIKES!) and am gonna go tutor.

Super exciting play-by-tiny-little-play of the weekend. I know you enjoyed it.

Peace, love, & good music

No comments:

Post a Comment