Wednesday, June 20, 2012

America

Hot dog!  (mmmm, I love hot dogs)  I'm in Oklahoma, folks!

Not a whole lot going on here, except for a crap ton of procrastinating (no worries, parentals - I am getting some work done!).  I've made a list of things I need to do this summer and it's a daunting list.  I'm a bit nervous, but I think I can manage since I've nothing else to do except my classes...

Speaking of classes, because I'm in the "vacation" mood, I so do no want to do any work.  It's awful.  I'm lucky, though, that sister is going into work today which means I will hopefully get some work done.  No no, not hopefully, I WILL!  I MUST!

Anywhos, we went to Plano this past weekend, and it was quite enjoyable.  Hung out on the lake on Saturday and soaked up the sun, tres nice.  We have even made it to the pool [once] and soaked up even more sun!  Yay for sun-kissed skin!  And I believe I will be making my way back down to Dallas this weekend to see some fabulous people I haven't seen in a year to OVER a year!  I'm so stoked.  James, Peter, and Jason, hooray!  It should be quite an entertaining time.  I only wish KatieDale was gonna be here, but it is too expensive to fly down on such short notice.  No worries, though.  :)  PEBBLES, KD!

That's all for now, folks!  See y'all latah!

Peace, love, & southern accents.

1 comment: