Saturday, June 30, 2012

la la la SPLAT!

Not a whole lot going on in good ol' Norman.  Sister and momma have been busy around the house doing house stuff, but me?  I do homework and read.  I dislike helping around the house, especially if it's in 100F weather.  Nooooo thank you. 

My trip to Texas last weekend fell through, as did the trip that was supposed to happen this weekend.  Oh wellski. 

We leave on Monday to go to Alabama til the 13th/14th to help the G-pa move into a new abode.  It should be fun. 

I signed up for the Praxis on July 24th!  Hopefully this time I will actually make it to the place ON TIME.  I'm definitely planning on leave 3 hours before just to be on the safe side. 

All of my visa work is out of my hands and in places getting done.  I'm thinking that when I go to VA (end of July) I will go get everything notarized and just get my Kuwait visa then.  Daddy did it when he and momma were getting their visa work done, and it took maybe 3 days.  That sounds good.  If all goes well... Cross yer fingers!

It seems like life runs on luck.  Bad luck or good luck, life runs on it.  How spooky.

Peace, love, & luck.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the Texas boys. Hoagies. Visa annoy me. You don't. You, I love.

    ReplyDelete