Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sandy Days in Kuwait = Rainy Days in USA

I feel like it's been awhile since I've written in here, but I guess there isn't much new going on to write about. 

Sarah left Kuwait on Friday night and has arrived safely.  Katie is now back in the States for the summer, too.  I can't wait to see her!  Ugh!  My life will be complete! 

I dyed Emily's hair this weekend.  It isn't as dark as I thought it was going to be, but I think it's a great change!  Makes me want to go out and buy some more hair dye, too.  Maybe this week!

Dust all weekend long.  Like craycray dust, people.  Woke up this morning and it was B-E-A-UTIFUL! then the dust rolled in.  Kids were being pulled out of school and each class had maybe half the kids there.  Craycray. 

School is wrapping up here.  Exams start this week, so I'm tutoring my booty off til Tuesday then khallas for the year, probably.  Hoping the families I'm with this year will want to hold on to me for next year, too.  That'd be pretty sweet.  After Tuesday, I can concentrate on making lists (and not following them) on what needs to be done before the States and in the States this summer. 

Anywhos, that's about it.  My last weekend in Kuwait for this year is coming up and then I'm on a plane to the States in the wee hours of Thursday the 14th.

Peace, love, & sandy days 

No comments:

Post a Comment