Monday, May 28, 2012

The coolest/weirdest tutor

I'm pretty sure the kids I tutor either think of me as the coolest tutor ever or the weirdest tutor ever. 

Examples:
1. I can rap Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne just as well as they can, if not better.
2. I want to play their English board games they make in class.
3. I watch Disney Channel stars on YouTube with them.
4. I teach them new ways of studying (i.e. flashcards & flashcards on a key ring) and then tell them to read the notecards before they go to bed, when they wake up, when they eat, and any other time they can.
5. I know stuff about Science even though I tell them I don't.
6. I share stories with them.
7. I talk to their parents.
8. I say "Sup?", "homie", and "dude"
9. I have a smartphone, but no 3G
10. I tell them to not worry about wasting paper (sorry, tree-huggers)

Peace, love, & not-cool smartphones.

1 comment:

  1. You are weird. And I mean that in the coolest way possible. FLASHCARDS!

    ReplyDelete