Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fanfreakingtastic!

Guys.  I have a confession to make.  I am high.  Oh so high... ON LIFE!  Life is awesome.  This weekend is awesome and is still going strong!  The kids are awesome.  My friends are awesome.  Just awesome awesome awesome.  I am going to relish this feeling for awhile, I hope!

Anyways, I stayed up really late on Thursday night to do a paper.  I did an amazing job procrastinating, if I may say so myself.  I Facebooked, Pinterested, and erged.  And turned it in on time.  It was awesome.  On Friday, I went to the salon and chilled out.  It was awesome.  On Friday night, I went to the British Embassy with ze friends and danced all night in the super hot desert of Kuwait.  It was awesome.  Oh, for the ball, I did my own hair.  Awesome.  Today, Saturday, I went JET SKIING with some of the most awesomest people ever!  AWESOME.  It was sooo much fun!  We went for a whole hour and got soaked!  It was awesome.  Today, now, I'm going to be going to tutor twice, which means awesome money.  Awesome.  Aaaaand SEESTER comes tomorrow!!!!!  TOTES AWES!

Guys.  Life is awesome.  I love it.  This is great.  I am just too happy.  YAY! 

Oh, and here's a picture of my hair for the ball.  Yay!


Peace, love, & suicide curls

4 comments:

  1. Damn big sister. You look hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I'm glad things are going your way. That's fun. Your picture is still up at Plan B. That's also fun. Kisses and pebbles!

    ReplyDelete