Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cool beans... A dull post.

Hola people-that-read-my-blog!

This will be a somewhat dull post because there hasn't been too much excitement since the weekend (no worries, I'm still in a great mood)!!  This week has been a normal one, except that my sister flew in on Sunday evening!  Wahoo.  And today I visited my new school for next year and learned a lot, including I (most likely) have THREE WEEKS off in February!  Wahoo.  Oh, and sister and I went to Avenues for lunch today and I left my Ipod with some people to get the screen fixed!  So I guess there are more exciting things that have happened this week than I thought!  How exciting.

Anywhos, here's something super cute:

And here's something that I think would be fun to do one day:


Peace, love, & excitement

1 comment: