Saturday, May 5, 2012

Games, parties, & colds

Wassup?!  Oh the weekend.  Everyone is workin' for the weekend these days.  The end of the school year.  I'm just as exhausted as everyone else that has been here for the ENTIRE year.  Le sigh.  A good sign for next year?  Probably not.  Oh well. 

Thursday night, some really cool people hosted game night.  It was awesome fun.  I sort of learned how to play Yahtzee!  And we played Charades, which is, like, the coolest game ever.  Let's be honest, guys.  Oh!  Before game night, I got my skirt from the tailor that I never told you I decided to have made!  But yay!  I'll have to snap a photo of it to show it off.  It's so cute.  I love it. 

Yesterday, I did some homework (yay) and went to this Spring Bazaar thing.  It was pretty neat.  Got to see some really awesome people that I admire a lot and bought something for Ms. D.  I still need to get some other stuff for some pretty special people.  Think think think.... And then I went to a pool party!  Twas a lot of fun!  Ate some delicious food and got to go swimming and hung out with some awesome people, too!  I had a great time.  :)  Got home super late, too.  Oops, haha. 

Today, I woke up pretty late cos I drugged myself up with some allergy pills when I got home cos I'm sick.  Woke up and realized that it's most likely not allergies, but a cold.  Excitement.  I observed basketball practice, which was sorta neat and sorta boring (sorry Phil).  I read and fell asleep, that's how exciting it was, but it needed to be done and I think I got a lot of information out of it.  I hope! 

Anywhos, this was a super boring and long post.  You're welcome.

Peace, love, & runny noses.

No comments:

Post a Comment