Saturday, May 19, 2012

Inside a Coconut (aka: me)

Hola people.

It seems like this weekend has flown by.  How unfortunate. I'm getting a lot of mixed feelings about the rapid approach of summer.  Long story short: sometimes I can't handle being around everyone for too long.  Wears me down.  In a good way!  Of course. 

Anywhos, my second masters course pretty much has been wrapped up and I start my new one on Tuesday, so I've had a lot of free time this weekend and it's nice.  Spent a great night out with great people at the Embassy on Thursday, went to the Kuwait Aquarium on Friday (btw, if you don't know me, I LOVE aquariums... Like LOVE so much, I could sit there for a really long time), tutored this morning and will be picking up my other skirt from the souk tonight.  The rest of the family went scuba diving this morning, so I snagged that opportunity to catch up on tv shows aka season finales.  How disappointing. 

Random thought: I've been seriously thinking about getting scuba certified here.  I think I know someone else that is interested, so that would be really swell if I didn't have to do it alone cos the thought of being underwater with a metal tank attached to my back sort of gives me the heebie jeebies.  But yeah, might as well try it, right??  I think so.

Here's a cool quote I for sure dig:
Peace, love, & rock 'n' roll.

1 comment: