Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sweet Home Alabama


I'm currently sitting in ALABAMA!  Heyooo!  Superness.  It's nice being here with family AND we get to see the G-PA later today :)  AND he has a concert tonight with his Jazz Band!  Um, yes.  This is awesome.  They will be playing patriotic songs and everything cos of tomorrow's big day!

We spent the majority of yesterday in the car (pain in the arse - literally AND figuratively) and got here around 3:30 pm.  Sarah drives fast, Mommy freaks out about directions, and I have trouble driving more than 2.5 hours at a time.  Just some things I re-learned yesterday.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July aka Independence Day!  I haven't been in the States for the fourth since 2009 when we spent it in NYC, so I'm pretty excited.

2011 - middle of the Mediterranean?
2010 - South Korea

I'm really hoping that it will be a great day.  It probably won't consist of things that I have envisioned - cookout with hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, and dips and fireworks, but I'm definitely sure there will be family and fireworks, which is perfect.  

PS. If you haven't listened to the Givers yet, "Up Up Up," you should check them out.  I really dig their album. :)

Peace, love, & Independence!

Edit: We are NOT going to the concert tonight.  It's "too hot."

1 comment: