Monday, July 23, 2012

"..you feel no pain"

Music.  I love love love it.  I dislike it being quiet, especially when you can listen to music!  I must admit, though, that I have been lacking on keeping up with music like I used to.  Sad, but true.  There are other things that have started to fill my time that, I guess, are more "grown up" or whatever. 

Anyways, this past summer I've downloaded a couple new albums that I really dig.  Some of my newest and bestest albums are: the Givers, Neon Trees, Zac Brown Band, Frank Ocean, and Flo Rida (haha to the last one). 

And here are some new releases that I'm super super stoked about!!!!!! : Mumford and Sons, Matt & Kim, the Avett Brothers, Wiz Khalifa, and Lupe Fiasco!  YAY!  Here are a list of other awesome releases, including, but not limited to: Muse, Calvin Harris, DMB, Imagine Dragons, and Minus the Bear!

I listen to music as often as possible.  I am always up for broadening my music selection, too, so if you have anything you want to share, please do! 


Peace, love, & music (duh)

1 comment: