Monday, July 16, 2012

Future Sophia's Problem?


Procrastination has hit again, guys!  Geez.  I think it has something to do with Mercury Retrograde, which probably means I should re-read Gala Darling's post on it.  This is part of what Gala has said about it:
"I often find that Mercury retrograde makes me want to go into hermit mode. I feel like half my brain is missing so I’m really not that interested in interacting with anyone, plus every conversation seems to go in an unusual, confusing direction. I feel much more irritable & frustrated & things just don’t seem to go how I want them to."
And oh how I can relate, especially in terms of going into hermit mode and my brain missing!  Anyways.  Here are some things I learned today whilst procrastinating on my homework.

  • my hands seem really small.  
  • I like a lot of posters.
  • I didn't drink enough water today.
  • most of my Instagram pictures are done using the same style or whatever it's called.
  • Katie Dale had a great time in NC and Toronto.
  • Susie makes delicious-looking spaghetti sauce.
  • Lindsay & Phil are about to be swallowed by water.
  • pencils are fun.
  • I chew too much gum.
  • my ring I wear on my left hand has gotten slightly bigger.
  • my back hurts.
  • Daddy is really good at installing dishwashers.
  • Grandma wrote some crazy/silly things in her journal.
  • I miss football and didn't know as much as I thought I did.
Guys, that's it.  I'm bored of writing this list.

Peace, love, & water

1 comment:

  1. You're a champ. I did have a great time. I think I'll call you this week. That's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete