Thursday, July 12, 2012

TGFA - Thank Goodness For Alabama

Say what?!  I know!  Who would've thought I would say this as much as I joke about the south with my family who is FROM the south.  But, alas, I have found myself thanking goodness for Alabama the past two weeks.  There are a few reasons for this thankfulness, too!

One of them is that I, obviously, get to see my family.  Grandpa, my aunts, uncles, and cousins.  Grandpa seems to be doing okay.  We moved him into a new facility and it is 100x better than the old one.  Yesterday, we played pool with him and he was joking and laughing and smiling his cute lil smile.  Good times.  Now that the cousins are grown up a bit more, they are so much fun to be around, granted they don't really like hanging out with us (they're in that stage, ya know?)... I've really enjoyed hanging out with them, though.  They're so pretty and smart and they have a lot to say about different things.  :)

Another thing that I'm thoroughly enjoying while here are all the thunderstorms!!  YES!  There have been, like, 3 or 4 maybe!  It's so nice being able to sit out on the PORCH in ROCKING CHAIRS and watching lightening dance across the sky to the lovely sound of thunder!  Le sigh.  So beautiful.  

Peace, love, & Alabama

Momma and I enjoying a storm.          














                                          RAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment