Thursday, July 19, 2012

Water Baby

Yesterday, the family and Taylor went kayaking!  Yay!  It was a lot of fun.  My shoulders are a wee bit sore, but nothing I can't handle (*caveman grunt*).  And I'm burnt, go figure.  Anyways, while on the water yesterday, I just kept thinking about how I loooove water.  Ever since I was little, I loved it and then the love strengthened (awwwww) when I started rowing crew in high school.  Just amazing.  

Continuing on, I love water.  From Slip n Slides, running through a sprinkler, pool time, splashing in the waves to rowing, white water rafting, kayaking, and tubing!  Love it. 

I've been fortunate enough to do all of these and some in countries outside of the States cos I'm awesome.  For example:

Kayaking: Rappahanock River, Virginia; Koh Chang, Thailand; Vang Vieng, Laos; Oklahoma.
White Water Rafting: Chiang Mai, Thailand; South Korea; Costa Rica
Ocean/sea time: Atlantic, Pacific, Indian Ocean, Caribbean Sea, Gulf of Mexico, Mediterranean Sea, Red Sea, Dead Sea, Gulf of Thailand, Yellow Sea/South China Sea
Jet Skiing: Virginia, Texas, Kuwait

I'm hoping to add on to this [places] list this coming year!  I'm also hoping to add on to the activity list scuba diving!  That's right.  I'm pretty sure I want to try out scuba diving.  Everyone in the family does it, but me, so it's my time now!  Luckily, I know someone that can help me get certified in Kuwait.  Rock on.  I'm excited and nervous and scared all at the same time, but I think it'll be fun...

Anyways, guess I gotta go be productive...

Peace, love, & water.



2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Come hang out in my pool here, in Indiana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today white water-rafting is very popular sport in India and others country people want adventure in life so white-water rafting is adventures sport. Rishikesh White-water rafting India is famous place for adventure lovers.

    ReplyDelete