Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Month and Two Days

I only have that much time left in the States til I fly out of Oklahoma City to Dallas to London (for 12 hours!) and, finally, to Kuwait.  That's five weekends, guys.  FIVE.  Not a whole lot when you count by weekends, eh?

I'm excited and nervous and sad and excited.  I miss my Kuwait friends a lot and I miss being around kiddies (which I'll have a whole lot of time of come September 3rd)! 

Anyways, for my five weekends left, I've got much to do:

Wednesday, July 18 - kayaking with the family and Taylor!
Saturday, July 21 - take the OGET (teacher test) and a concert in DALLAS!
Sunday, July 22 - fun times in Dallas
Friday, July 27 - fly to VA Beach & reunions with my sisters!
Saturday, July 28 - Tarenne & Chris' wedding!  And more reunion!
Monday, July 30 - visa stuff runs to Richmond and DC
Wednesday, August 1 - bonding time with Lil C!
Friday, August 3 - Dewey beach with Mollie and Amanda!
Monday, August 6 - fly back to OKC
Friday, August 10 - HOPEFULLY Austin for the weekend!
Sunday, August 19 - fly out!

Yikes!  That's a lot (but not at the same time).  I've enjoyed being back in the States and being able to text friends easily (they should just get WhatsApp or Kakao already).  I'm really excited to see old friends, too!  Insh'Allah everything will go smoothly and great!

Peace, love, & 33 days!

2 comments: