Saturday, July 14, 2012

ACA

Hey all,

Momma, sister, and I are currently on our way back to Oklahoma. I've been on Facebook every so often today checking up on ACA's page and I'm getting even more excited.

A lot of the other new hires are new teachers, just like me! I really like that. I like that ACA is giving new teachers a chance instead of not hiring them because they don't have "two years of experience." And I like it because now I know I'm for sure not alone.

I also really like that most of them are young, so yay! And two of the girls have taught in Korea like me! And there is a guy who is living in Thailand right now (like I used to!). I already feel like I have things in common with these guys and it makes me happy.

Yay!

Peace, love, & awesomeness



No comments:

Post a Comment