Friday, September 14, 2012

Crunch

Heyohh.

This week was a bumpy one.  Started out pretty rough, but ended out pretty rad.  As long as it ends good, I'm good. 

I don't have much to say, but here are a few thoughts that are floating around:

1. It's freeeeeezing in here ("here" being the hotel room).
2. Our (Bneid Crew's) apartments are supposedly "bigger and better" than the other apartments.
3. I'm totally making Spongebob macaroni and cheese right now.
4. L&P Park are superheroes.  I can't thank them enough for the other night.


That's it.  I really don't have a lot to say.  The kids are still super cute.  Not as cry-y as earlier this week, but A LOT goofier.  I don't think it helps that Hibah and I are super goofy, too.  This will be a good year, I think... I hope. 

Peace, love, & CRUNCHY peanut butter

1 comment: