Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My First... and Second Days!

Yellowww!

So, yesterday was my very first day of school in KG-2!  It was pretty... hectic/good/fun/craycray.  Honestly, I barely remember much except feeling like I was scrambling around most of the day, which I don't think was necessarily true.  Ha ha.  We started the day with one crier.  After holding her hands and telling her pretty firmly that she needs to stop crying and getting up and leaving her, she stopped.  Then another child came in late and was BAWLING.  Her mom thought it'd be a good idea to stay for a bit and so she did, then came up to me later telling me that it might be better if she left and the child was fine five minutes later.  Haha!  There were a couple of times where I totally lost my train of thought, but the kids just sat there quietly, watching Hibah and I wait for words to come.  But we lived and were smiling at the end of the day.

The second day (today) was a lot better, I feel.  There was only one crier and only for five minutes because I didn't give her the time.  Then we just jumped right in and went with it.  I think the kids enjoyed themselves and I know I definitely felt like it was a bit more smooth than yesterday.  Although, I did have a kid throw up in the classroom and then down the hall and then right outside the bathroom.  Poor kid.  I love him, I feel so awful.  He admitted himself that he ate too much.  I know the feeling, buddy, I know the feeling. 

Anyways, here are some pichas of my room and door!  YAY!








Peace, love, & Honey Nut Cheerios!

4 comments:

  1. Love your letters anchor chart! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like some Cheerios. GOOD JOB SOPHIA!!! I have a girl named Sofia. Shes from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Cheerios every day for snack!

      AWWW, she's probably awesome. But not as awesome cos her name is spelled RONG.

      Delete