Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Of course that would happen

Of course the day after I post about how much I love the kiddies, they drive me crazy!  Yesterday and today have been a bit of a struggle with the youngins and myself.  They just like to talk way too much.  It's nice sometimes, but other times it isn't.  I mean, come on!  What do 4/5 year olds REALLY have to talk about?!?!  Geez. 

Anyways, because they've been making Ms. Princess Sophia craycray, I've decided to think about things I really like a lot a lot, such as:
  • Chicken.  I really really love chicken.
  • Harry Potter
  • Frank Ocean
  • Chocolate
  • Hugs
  • Cool people who like to hang out with me
  • My hair - it's getting really long
  • My mom and dad and seester
  • Cheese
  • Ice cream
  • Katie Dale
  • Whatsapp
  • Music, in general
  • Coloring
  • the Redskins
  • Movies
  • Traveling
  • and many more.  
Peace, love, & hopes for a better tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. YES!!! I love being on lists! Don't forget T-rex. And Pebbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to move past chicken. Every time that word is brought up, "Chicken? I looooove chicken!" Hahahah you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete