Friday, September 7, 2012

Just as they happen, they will pass

First week is over.  I think it went pretty well.  We are all still trying to settle in with being back in the classroom after a long summer, so there are a few things that need to be ironed out, but all-in-all, I'm pretty happy with how it went this week. 

Since the first week is over, it makes this our first "official" weekend and, I must say, I have been quite the anti-social today.  It's not a bad thing, though.  Sometimes this happens.  Sometimes you need to be alone, quiet, thoughtful.  Sometimes you need to hear nothing but your music and see nothing but the ceiling.  Sometimes you need to eat chicken and ice cream. 
Sometimes it will pass in a day.  Sometimes it will pass with Harry Potter.  Sometimes it will pass in a couple of days.  And sometimes, it will need a change to help it come to pass...

These things happens.  It does not, by any means, mean that I am unhappy.  On the contrary, I am a very happy person, as most people know.  These things just happen.  And just as they happen, they will pass.

Peace, love, & solitude


6 comments:

  1. very true and i often feel the same! sending hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps, where did you find your little "time in kuwait" widget?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? It's not like teaching and making new friends is hard or takes a lot out of you. Jeez SoFIA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGAIN! Chicken ...and ice cream. Oh mannn. And yes, I'm reading your posts backwards. Or not in the correct order. Whatever. It works. And makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete