Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Things

Hey People.

Today was sort of a rough day, so I thought I'd take advantage of my feeling down and write some things that make me happy. Here we goooo!

  • Hugs - I was super fortunate enough to be a sandwich today between two of the most amazing people, Lindsay & Momma.
  • Working out!
  • Peter Pan
  • Sparkly things
  • Colouring! About to go print out some colouring sheets for the night.
  • Peanut butter & chocolate
  • Hugs
  • Nice e-mails and texts from nice people.
  • This story: Ms. Susie passed out bean bags with pictures on it representing the different letters of the alphabet. She called out "K!" in hopes of getting "K is for kite!" Buutttt, looking at his bean bag of an octopus, a child called out "K is for KOCTOPUS!" Laughs all around.Link
  • And other things that, if you're lucky enough to get to know me, you'll learn soon enough.

Smile :)

1 comment:

  1. You accidentally put a "U" in coloring. Are you going Canadian on me? Also, the new teacher insists on calling Liam Lian. He doesn't believe me that his name is Liam. I'm sure about it because Liam loves to say "Teacher, it's MAIL backwards."

    ReplyDelete