Monday, March 19, 2012

TOO MUCH EXCITEMENT

I am reporting from the floor of my room, criss-crossed-apple-sauced. SShhh, you did want to know that, you just didn't know you wanted to know that until I reminded you.

This blog, I just now realized, is more for my entertainment than anything else.

Anyways, that's not what this post is supposed to be about. GUYS (aka: FUTURE SELF! cos, let's be honest, I'll be the one reading this the most) there is much to be excited about right now! Other than being almost half-way finished with a 1,000-word "reflection" (dumb) on my learning style (dumber)... You know what? Hold it right there. WHY? Why must I write a reflection on my learning style?? This just seems like a silly waste of time. Especially since I've spent the last week and half doing just this through PowerPoint and TWO group assignments. Ugh!

Moving along. I'm just gonna bullet-list this shiznit cos it's easier... and I really should finish this silly reflection.

  • SEESTER IS COMING TO KUWAIT! That's the most exciting piece of info in this. YAY! May 13th, my SEESTER will be here and she shall be wrapped in my squeeze-you-like-a-grape HUG!
  • I have an interview with a school in China this week
  • In about three months I will be back in the States and will be able to have the most epic of epic reunions with JAMES, JASON, KATIE, and maybe PETER!!! Guys. Guys! THIS IS SO EXCITING.

This is a very exciting post. I know there's only three legitimate things in here, but I was feeling like procrastinating, so I did that and was able to get way too excited about life. Hopefully I can finish this reflection ASAP! My reward will be to watch one of my Sunday night (in the States) shows.

Peace, love, & sillies.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for seester coming! Squeeze her for me too! Email me after your interview cause I can't wait to hear about it. I am sure you will be AWESOME! and 3 HELL YES to the USA. When are you coming exactly? :)

    ReplyDelete