Sunday, March 4, 2012

WaCHA!

Wowzas!

Been craycray busy, guys! Going to school everyday and playi- I meant teaching! little kindergarteners how to be awesome has me worn out, then I come home and have to do my classwork (yep! Started that ish!) and tutor.

Besides that, we spent the past weekend in BBS' high school gym watching the ISAC tourney for JV Basketball. It was awesome! So much fun. Pretty sure Daddy is losing his voice a tad bit, though. How unfortunate ;) Just kidding!

Anyways, that's really all that's going on. Oh wait! I have an interview next week for a position in pre-school for next year! Hopefully it will go well! Send positive thoughts, please!

That's it for real this time.

Peace, love, & coloring!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the interview big!! I know you will do awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're keeping busy. Good luck! Do good.

    ReplyDelete