Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Make Myself Laugh...

... Like bent-doubled, gasping-for-breath laugh.

But that has nothing to do with this post, really.

So I'm in a new classroom for the rest of the year. I miss the kids from KG 1L, though. I mean, where I'm at now (still in KG 1) is cool, but not as noisy or full of laughter as KG 1L. There are still fun things that happen, though. For example:
  1. We were talking to the kids about the field trip to Green Island on Monday, one kid comes up to me and says, "Miss, I need to wear sunblop?" Yes, yes you do. Sun blop.
  2. While eating lunch, I started peeling my hard-boiled egg, and Faisal looks at me and says, "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I laughed really hard. Never ever has a five year old said that to me. Priceless.
There are loads of other exciting things happening in my life as we speak. We had an Easter brunch today, super fun! I went and saw The Hunger Games twice already. The second time was 100x better than the first because I wasn't sitting next to annoying teenage Kuwaitis and I was in a recliner... In a theatre. Yep. And there is more exciting news, but that will just have to wait, now won't it?

In other news, I really miss this girl:


Hopefully I will be seeing her this summer and (MAYBE?!?!) next year. We shall seeeeee!

Peace, love, & chocolate!

2 comments: