Saturday, October 20, 2012

A [super] short story

Because Momma loves it so much:

A parent came into the class on Thursday after school to chat before picking up her daughter.  Fine and dandy.  What a sweet family.

Anyways, she told my assistant and I that every time they drive past a palace (note: ANY palace), S points to it and says, "Ms. Sophia lives here!"

The kids really believe I'm a princess!!  I love it!

The end.



Today I'm going bowling with some people for my birthday (that is tomorrow)!  I'll also be baking rainbow cupcakes for my babies.  They'll be thrilled.  I can't wait til tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. You are a princess. Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear sophia happy birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. appropriately cute! happy birthday - lovelove

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a princess, don't ever forget that.

    ReplyDelete