Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Vacation - Wahoo!

Yes!  Our first vacation of the school year has started!  Yes!  So exciting!

Tomorrow, M&D and I will be heading to Pakistan!  I'm excited to go back.  And pretty content on it just being for three days.  I haven't been there since before I went to Korea in May 2010 (blog posts here: 1, 2, 3, 4 and many inbetween) and, no, I won't be getting a haircut again!  Usually I do a lot of reading when I'm there... but seeing as it's only for three days, I'm not sure.  I'm going to bring a book, though, and school work.  Hahaha.  Yep!  Going on vacation with school work!  We're getting close to assessments and I need to get myself prepared for them! 

Anyways, I'll make sure to take some pictures and stuff to post!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Also, here is a link to information about Pakistan. I realize it's Wikipedia, but you'll live.

Peace, love, & travel (FINALLY!)

4 comments:

  1. have fun and be safe. <3 little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be staying with family? I'm super excited for (and a little envious of) you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yes, we stayed with family (grandma, uncles, aunts, cousins). We were only there a short period of time, but it was great! I'll be posting soon, Insh'Allah!

      Delete