Thursday, October 11, 2012

TGIT!

Thank goodness it's Thursday!  Orrr SHIT!  So Happy It's Thursday!

And what a great Thursday it has been so far and it's only 3:46 pm!  Granted, most of my day is behind me, so that's pretty cool!

I woke up in an extremely good mood.  And was very happy to see all my little munchkins this morning.  The day started with some DELICIOUS coffee from our cafeteria then it was time for our LED Projector Tutorial and it TOTALLY made the day EVEN better!!  It was so neat learning more about what we can do with our projectors!  I'm so excited to play around with it this weekend (on top of putting standards in all my lesson plans and making a newsletter).  I came from the tutorial to DONUTS!  YUMMA!  And finished making homework for Sunday!  And and and!  It was just so great.  Going to look at a treadmill sometime this weekend!  Geez.  I had a huge smile on my face all day.  It was great.  I wish every day was like this.  That's my new goal: Be happy MORE!  I'm going to make it happen.

My birthday is this month, too!  That's cool.  I'm thinking about going bowling the day before (which is Saturday aka the weekend), but we shall see.  I would really like to, but who knows if people would show up, actually.  Who cares?  I'm going bowling for my birthday!

THEN the 24th, M&D and I are heading to Pakistan for three days!  I know, not a long time, but it's better than nothing, really.  I miss my family, so I'm very excited to be heading to Pakistan for Eid break.  :D

Anyways, I'm just in a good mood today, so that's fun.  I hope you all are having a great day, too!

Peace, love, & weekends!

1 comment: