Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's the BEST MONTH EVER!

It's been a hot minute since I've been on here and I, honestly, can't remember what has happened since September 22nd (aka my last post).

I went to lunch with a really good friend today and she was all like, "So, what you been up to?!" and I couldn't think of a thing!  Well, barely!  Just the same ol', same ol': working, tutoring, sleeping, eating, hanging out with friends.  That's really it, guys!  I mean, sheesh!

Granted, those things have been great times, from getting to know my little munchkins better (side note: when I walk into the room and say, "Hello my little..." THEY finish the sentence with "munchkins" or "monsters."  I LOVE it!) and getting loads of hugs and cute little presents as of late (flowers, a book, a cool bag), to going on our first field trip yesterday (YAY Little Gym!) and this week being Reading Week (we are doing Where the Wild Things Are and gonna dress up as wild things tomorrow for our PARADE!).  So, yea, I guess school has a lot going on for me.

I, thankfully, have a lot of tutoring, which is great!  Although I'm always super tired and, sometimes, up past my bedtime (coughcough730/8coughcough), I love it.  Last night, I was with my 3rd grader and I said something along the lines of her being "cray" (no worries, I'm real cool with their family) and she called me "cray"!  I asked her where she learned that from and she said, "You.  Last week."  Ahhhh maaaan.

Sleeping and eating.  Same same, whatevs.  I've been getting more stomach aches lately and that's probably because I have NO routine what so ever for eating or even healthy eating!  Ugh, oh well, for now.

And then hanging with people.  Watched half of the Redskins game last week (sad face) and have gone out to eat and shop with epople.  Tis nice.

Anywhos, that's pretty much it going on.  Going to the British Embassy this weekend for the Rugby Ball.  I'm excited to get dolled up and go dancing.  :)

Peace, love, & October 21st

2 comments:

  1. i know how you feel. my boss has us do weekly reports and i couldnt tell him what i did last week. my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rugby Ball! COOL! Let's skype asap and figure out winter.

    ReplyDelete