Friday, November 30, 2012

Moving time

So...uh, yeaaaa... I'm moving.  Sweet.  No big deal.  JUST KIDDING!!!!  YAYAYAYAY!  Hip hip hooray!  And a HUZZAH for good measure!

The new place is really brand-new!  It's a small two-bedroom apartment with kitchen, two bathrooms, two rooms, and a living area.  It's really nice.  I like it (yes, I've seen it... twice!).  The other day, I went to see it and pretty much everything is moved in!  Another HUZZAH!

The only downside to moving (again) is that I have to pack everything up.  Yes, I unpacked my things because they told us they had no idea when we'd be moving.  And I have bought a lot of things!  GOOD GRIEF, have I bought a lot of things!  It's a wee bit ridiculous.  Like, seriously.  Ugh.  I feel like I have just about anything and everything a small FAMILY would need.  I might be slightly exaggerating, but STILL!  WHAT?! 

I can't wait to finally get into my apartment and unload everything.  Putting it in it's proper place and knowing I won't have to move it for the rest of this  year and (at least) next year, too.  Phew.

Peace, love, & new apartments!

1 comment: