Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Grateful

First off, Blogspot totally changed their site up on me.  Weird.

Secondly, I'm grouchy right now.  Ask the rents.  I'm not sure why, I think I just am, which is silly, but it's true.  I had a pretty good day today, so I honestly have no idea why I'm feeling grumpy.  Because of my grumpiness, I decided to make a list of things I'm grateful for.  Here goes:

I'm grateful for:

1. My parents housing me for the past 4 months - 2 months to go and I'm outta their hair... sorta.
2. My friends from "home" that have stayed in touch.  You  have no idea what it means to me.
3. Glitter days.  I had a lot of fun (maybe too much fun) playing in the glitter with the kids today.
4. What the kids say.  Example: Tariq comes up to me today and says "Miss, guess what?" "What?" "Chicken butt."  You can't help but laugh, where do they learn these things?
5. The friends I've made here.  I'm not yet super close to them, but it's nice to know there are friends here, too.
6. Being able to pay off my loans and debts and still live in comfort.
7. Being able to travel.
8. For my sister, of course.  She's my bestest friend and I get to see her so soon.
9. Books.  Seriously.
10. Music.  Again, seriously.
11. Having the ability to see, think, listen, and feel.

Um, there's a lot.  I feel like I'm now thinking too hard.  Silly.  Ms. D and I were talking about all the things we've done this week and we've accomplished  A LOT, no wonder I'm exhausted.  I've literally been running across the classroom a million times a day to make sure everyone is doing what they should be doing and doing it nicely, without any fights (ha ha).  Anyways...

Peace, love, & apologies to my M&D.

No comments:

Post a Comment