Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Smiles for Tuesdays

- Faisal (you know, the one I constantly post about?) looked up at me during circle time with the biggest smile on his face and the "I love you" sign in sign language on both hands and said, "YEAAA BABYYY!"

- Faisal (same, same) has become my new buddy this week. He follows me around at recess and, even after I switched "patrol" areas for recess, he found me. He likes to hold my hand and we have fun trying to get him to practice his writing. Lots of laughs.

- I weight lift in school with a kid named Khaled. He's tiny so I do bicep curls. Why not?

- We are going to be using GLITTER tomorrow in school!! I couldn't be any more excited! SERIOUSLY! I LOVE GLITTER!

- Looking through some photos on FB today, I found some awesome photos Ian made up for me. Made me miss him mucho. And made me laugh cos they are awesome pictures.

That is all.

Peace, love, & sillies.

No comments:

Post a Comment