Saturday, April 14, 2012

New Jams

This week was pretty eventful, in my opinion. We had two dusty days this week and one of them just so happened to be on a day where my head teacher, Ms. D, was not in school. So we had morning recess and afternoon recess in the classroom. I'm surprised I made it out alive. I mean, not really, but a little bit surprised. I had a couple funnies said in the classroom this week and I tutored a bunch (liiiiike seven hours, heyooo). And the weekend was super duper fun, too! Bought new spring/summer clothes and a present for one of my tutorees. Had dinner and shisha last night and lunch today with friends.

Anywhos, I was introduced to a couple new songs by my tutorees this week. Here they are:

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
Justin Bieber - Boyfriend
Bella Thorne - TTYLXO

Peace, love, & neon.

No comments:

Post a Comment