Saturday, April 21, 2012

No Luck

Guys. This is so not cool.

Last year, after being in Korea for less than a month, I ran my iPod nano through the wash. Needless to say, it died. So, I bought a new one.

After a bit, I wanted an iPod Touch, so I bought one! Over the summer, whilst flying from Copenhagen to Iceland, I lost my iPod - I had left it on the plane! It was pretty lucky that Icelandic Air contacted me saying they found it and could ship it to me, so I spent the rest of the summer happily jamming out to my favorite iPod.

It has been 9 months since that day (ish) and today we went for a walk and run in Salmiya on the waterfront. Walking back to the car, my iPod slipped from my hand and crashed to the ground. I picked up, turned it over, and nearly started to cry. I shattered my screen. Then got a glass splinter from it! The horror!

I'm not in a good mood, guys. Not at all. I'm going to truck through the rest of the day and try to do homework and keep my mind off my poor, shattered iPod.



No peace, no love, & no iPod today...

3 comments:

  1. Not good! I bought a Lifeproof for mine since I am a klutz. Expensive but it has already saved mine from several falls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a Lifeproof?!? Sounds like something I desperately need!!

    ReplyDelete