Monday, April 30, 2012

Vibes

It's almost the end of the year.  Heck, it might as well be the end of the year.  Everyone is ready for it!  I don't understand (syke, I do) why they don't just cancel school for the rest of the year once people start getting to be the way they've been getting to be.  Ya know?  Everyone's on edge.  Everyone's bitching and complaining about next year.  Everyone's just EXHAUSTED.  And everyone's stressed.  It's silly to still have school, to still be teaching new stuff - no one cares anymore!  Just quit already!  Right?!?  Right. 

Anyways, I learned something new this week already even though I wasn't in school to learn it!  I went out to lunch with some of the KG1 staff and had a pretty good meal and mostly good conversation.  I have a new tendency (I think it's new) of just straight up zoning out when people are talking to me, so the conversation might've been better than I remember.  ANYways, I learned that "fanny" (which means "buttocks" in America) means the opposite side (ya get it?) in Britain.  Craycray.  So when you say, "If you don't get out of bed right now, I'm gonna put my fanny in your face!" to a British lady, she'll be super scandalized.

Peace, love, and smiles, cos we all need 'em at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Do you often tell people you're going to put your fanny in their face?

    Keep on trucking! You're almost there sweetpea!

    ReplyDelete