Thursday, August 9, 2012

11 days left

... til I'm a real-life teacher, y'all!

Anywhos, my trip to VA was good times.  Got to see some coolio people.  Twas nice.  And got to go the beach!  Very niiice. 

Plane trip back was not so nice.  Any airline in America is the worst airline in the world.  Gah.  I got to ATL fine and dandy and was sitting at my gate and saw that we were delayed (shouldn't be surprised).  Then I come to find out we're delayed because something with the plane is BROKEN and they were trying to fix it.  What?!  So they moved us to another gate/plane where we come to find out (again) that this plane is BROKEN, too!  So, they moved us back to the other gate.  THEN the moved us to a completely DIFFERENT gate because that plane was not broken (gasp!).  It really was just ridiculous.  3 hours later (about) we were off the ground and flying to OKC.  Ridic. 

So I've been back in OK for a couple days and have done absolutely nothing.  NOTHING.  It's been nice, but I really gotta get down to business seeing as this is my last weekend in the States and next week is my last week.  Like, I gotta pack.  Really, that's it.  Oh and homework.  Whatevs.  Packing is a bit more important.  (By the way, I've been super unmotivated to do any school work lately, which has led me to ask for a "break" and I have been granted a two week "break" at the end of this class til August 28th, thank goodness!)

That's it!  That's my life right now.  Pretty lame and pretty boring.  I'm ready to get back to Kuwait and start orientating and meeting new people and seeing "old" people and stuff.  I'm ready to get outta here.

Peace, love, & peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment