Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Year

Last summer was a hard summer.  After my grandmother passed away, my grandlittle, Andi, died, and tomorrow marks my great aunt's death.  Even though it was a hard time, I powered through the sadness that undoubtedly set in and took over.  As I wrote in the post to/about my grandma, here, I try to take what I can from the time that I had with these special people.  They came into my life (well, 2 of the 3, I came into theirs) for a reason and I like to think that I learned from them.

Since last summer, many things have changed, I have changed.  I am stronger, smarter, and more adventurous (I like to think that's because of Andi).  I am now living in Kuwait, teaching kindergarten.  I am learning, setting up, and letting down boundaries.  I am laughing every day because I know that is how it should be and that is what these three special people (plus a couple more) would want from me.  They would want me to live out my dreams and make new ones and go out achieve those, too.  So I shall.

I just wanted to say that I love them.  Always have and always will.

Peace, love, & even more love.


1 comment: