Monday, May 24, 2010

Back to Qatar

Tonight (or to you people in the States, today) at 12:30/45 am (aka 3:30/45 pm), I'm heading to the airport again. Flying back over to Qatar for an approx 18 hour layover (yay). I'll be (hopefully) staying in a hotel that has already been booked til late Tuesday night when I head back to the airport. From there, I fly out super early morning on Wednesday to South Korea where I'll land at about 4:30 pm on the 26th, which is about 3:30 am States' time.

So, I'm getting really nervous. About the Lahore airport and about Qatar and, of course, about Korea. I expressed my concerns to my parents late late last night when I couldn't sleep. Of course they have all those nice things to say to make me feel good, but I'm still nervous as all hell. What if I don't make any friends? Like, what if I don't have anyone to hang out with? I hope I like it there! And a bunch of other things, like, what if I don't do well as a teacher? Ya know, the usual. Haha. Oh well, it's too late now. No one can ever say that I have lived my life in fear, because this journey is certainly proving otherwise. Yes, I'm nervous and a bit scared, but that isn't stopping me from doing what I want to do. :) Go me!

"Fear is the highest fence."

No comments:

Post a Comment