Thursday, May 20, 2010

just a teensy update

- Tonight was better. I wasn't completely ignored :)
- Started reading "Memoirs of a Geisha" -- so far, so good. It's my fourth book so far since I've been here. No biggie.
- "The Proposal" is going to show on t.v. tomorrow night, so I might holler at them upstairs cos the t.v. is better than down here. Plus, our t.v. is always occupied by my uncle. Go figure.
- I get brand new bug bites every single day. Fabulous.
- I dyed my hair. I wasn't sure how my Korean boss would like my purple hair, so I figured I should dye it. :( Oh well. Maybe I'll go back to purple one day...
- I love and miss you all. Super sad face.


"Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul" -Mark Twain

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that it sucks in the heat! I kinda like the hair though! Trendy and funky! Use some hairspray on that and go for the spikes and you're all set!
    Awwww, I liked the purple!
    We miss you! People are ranting about how awesome you are! (It took a good five minutes to explain to one of my classmates why you would NOT come back just because we missed you today.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soph your hair is beaut first of all. Second of all I came up with a solution for you to beat the heat! Go NAKED!!!!!........not!
    Please update as soon as you get to Korea!
    Oh and P to the S I was listening to the radio and that LMFAO song came on and I knew some of the words!!!! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete